Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lance Armstrong watch out

There are 4 small islands south of Istanbul that are part of the Prince's Islands that you can visit by ferry. Today we visited Buyukada, which is the largest island. Cars are not allowed there, so to go around the island you either walk, rent bikes, or take a horse drawn carriage. We opted to rent bikes.

The island is beautiful, with many great old summer homes, beaches and cafes. Because of the beauty, I decided it would be a good idea to get out our video camera and tape a little bit of our ride. This video will give you an idea of how fun the ride was......

I'm fine. Really. I mainly hit my knee and elbow, and scraped up my hands. As I'm going down the hill before I crash, there are 4 tourists on the left. You can't hear it on the video, but after I crashed I got a collective "ooohhhhhhhhhh."

It was still a fun day. If you're going to crash, you might as well get it on video.

(Posted by BC, for some reason it wouldn't let me post video under my name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment